Welcome to the Pocket Mortys Forums!

Register an account to post and participate in the Pocket Points game!

LF: Box and Dragon Rider

更多
6 å¹´ 4 个月 å‰� #5483 由 iRareCake
LF a box and dragon rider. IVs should preferably 14+ spd and 8+ atk. If the IVs are slightly lower, it is OK. I have Wild mascots, Mascots, Wastelands, Robot, Robo-Chicken and much more. I will give multiple for one. Dm me if interested: iRareCake#4573

请 登录 或 注册一个帐号 以加入对话

更多
6 å¹´ 3 个月 å‰� #5507 由 Taxey
Replied by Taxey on topic LF: Box and Dragon Rider
30
103
82
67
84

请 登录 或 注册一个帐号 以加入对话

更多
6 å¹´ 3 个月 å‰� #5514 由 iRareCake
Replied by iRareCake on topic LF: Box and Dragon Rider
Dm me: Rabbit#4201

I will give 2 for 1 box/dragon rider.

请 登录 或 注册一个帐号 以加入对话

更多
6 å¹´ 3 个月 å‰� #5530 由 LingLing40hours
I will give 2 dragon riders for what are you offering PM me or add LingLing40hours.

请 登录 或 注册一个帐号 以加入对话

创建页面时间:0.282秒